Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Perspective

This past Saturday I opted for a day without worries, objective, time lines or specific destinations. I instead decided to let the road lead me in solitude travels. Geared with hiking shoes, a sweatshirt, beverages, a few snacks and my camera I set off not knowing where I would end up and not a care in the world. I made several stops along the way, taking my time to enjoy the scenery and get a few photos of what we all too often take for granted. In the end I came home with some wonderful reminders from my adventures. I hope you all enjoy them too!





















2 comments:

Angel said...

Your photos all look like they could be paintings!

Sandra Dee said...

Hmmm... well it would take so much more time to paint than to shoot a picture. I used to draw and write all through school. In high school my interest turned to photography although it was not until early this year when I could finally afford a nice camera. I have not had the time to draw since becoming a mother and working full time. I get lost in time when it comes to photography and sometimes stay up until 1am on a week/work day.